Singapore's first ever SME Week

    99%SME is a campaign initiated by Singtel and DBS bank. Launched in August 2015, the campaign culminates to an inaugural SME week from 29 Oct 2015 to 1 Nov 2015. The main aim is to get local consumers to shop and dine locally. The 99%SME campaign website provides a seamless 2-way platform where SMEs can list retail promotions by simply keying in their registration number, while Singaporeans can pledge to patronize these local shops . The website also allows sharing mechanisms through online platforms. SMEs form nearly 99% of all Singapore-registered companies, and the remaining 1% of large companies wants to provide support and recognition to SMEs. Through the campaign, SMEs can tap on the networks, skills and channels of partners such as Mediacorp, Capita land and Microsoft.

    We were engaged by Ogilvy to develop the online microsite for both front and backend development.